找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 6467|回复: 6

圣袁历险记

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-5 14:20:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3H公司的小说,以圣袁航行笔记的形式记述了"雷霆救援队"的前事,以及他被卷入"奇点之战"的情况.
试着翻译了一下,肯定有错误,我把原文也抄录上了,方便大家检较
另外,这些帖子,应该能帮助大家大致了解一下故事的来龙去脉

漫画 雷霆救援队1
http://club.tfclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=20790&extra=page%3D1

原始天尊圣约
http://club.tfclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=20628&extra=page%3D2

Squadron Commander Apelinq
Wrecker Command Base, Delta Three Personal Journal –
Date Index 316.075 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.075 AU

No word yet from the Council of Elders. Their numbers have been eerily quiet as of late, no doubt in response to the terrorist activities that have recently occurred on the outskirts of the development sectors. I have assurances from Peace Marshal Command that the situation is well under control, but that does little to ease my mind. Without additional directives from the High Council, I must continue the search on my own. Primus’ hand be with me…

元老议会还没有发布任何消息。最近他们一直保持出人意料地低调,毫无疑问,都是因为近来发生在外区开发带的恐怖袭击事件。我确信星球防卫统帅司令部已经完全控制了局势,不过我决不能因此麻痹松懈。就算没有大委员会的额外指令,我自己也必须继续搜查行动。天尊啊,我就要发现真相了•••••

Wrecker Command Base, Delta Three
Personal Journal – Date Index 316.098 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.098 AU

I fear the trail has come to an end. Without an additional trace referent, there seems little hope of locating the Axalon, or the lost Marshal who broke ranks to locate the ship on his own. I return to my investigation of the recent transwarp anomaly, an event that now seems a strange prologue to the chaos that is spreading planet wide.

我担心线索已经丢失了。没有其他线索的指引,恐怕不可能查寻到艾撒隆号的坐标,更遑论找寻那位屈尊亲自出马查找飞船,结果失踪的统帅了(可能指急先锋?)。我重新审查了自己关于最近异常的超时空现象的调查报告。看上去混沌降临的预言正在整个星球范围之内成为现实。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.168 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.168 AU

Recent communiqués from the Marshals indicate that the attacks have been growing in boldness and severity. Their latest count is at nineteen agents missing in action. Every offer of assistance I make is treated with courtesy and due protocol, though denied in a manner that is making the rest of the team increasingly frustrated and uneasy. As much as I try and remain patient, I understand their uneasiness... Tracking the transwarp anomaly has led to fewer successes than I’d initially hoped for, and I’m now left with correspondingly fewer options. Should the situation grow worse, The Wreckers will have no choice but to intervene.

近期的元帅官报显示袭击现象愈加嚣张和激烈。最近的统计十九个探员在行动中失踪。每次我提出支援请求都要小心翼翼,即使这些提议草案多么合情合理,但多次的否决也足以使我们的团队倍受挫折,信心大减。我努力保持冷静和耐心,我理解他们的苦处•••追寻超时空异常的收获远比我最初的希望还要渺茫,而现在我更是骑虎难下。要是情势依然继续恶化,雷霆救援队责无旁贷,理应介入。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.183 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.183 AU

Fifty PMC Starhoppers just exploded in the central terminal of New Cybertropolis spaceport. I’ve sent the full team to investigate- I doubt the Marshals will turn us away this time. In less than a stellar cycle, it seems the entire planet has gone mad. The Tripredacus Council is calling for martial law, but Maximal command seems confident that the attacks are the result of a small and limited faction. I have the team on full alert. Regardless of the Council’s decision, the Wreckers will be prepared for the worst.

在新太空电子偏谱空间中心的终点站又发生了50 PMC的恒星储料箱的爆炸事件。我派遣了全部队员去调查——我怀疑元帅这次会让我们回避。不到一个恒星周期的时间里,发生的这许许多多的事,看起来整个星球都变得疯狂了。三老星峰会也要求军事管制了,不过巨无霸司令部好象确信,这次袭击只是一个单独的特定的分裂冲突事件。我已经要求全队保持高级警备状态。不管议会有何命令,雷霆救援队都会随时待命,以备不测。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.235 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.235 AU

It’s him... Megatron has returned.

是他•••威震天又回来了。

It now appears that Optimus Primal and his crew have been destroyed- or worse. The attacks over the past cycle have been Megatron’s doing; the insane plot of a murderous criminal bent on fulfilling his own twisted vision of a new Decepticon heritage. The High Council is all but immobilized, with blame and doubt being cast from one end of the command chain to another. As they struggle for an answer, nearly thirty Marshals have gone rogue, in an attempt to hunt Megatron to his den.

看来擎天金刚和他的小队已经被消灭了——或许还惨。过去一段周期以来,威震天的袭击一直持续不断。谋害、杀戮的疯狂罪行,已经不能归结为是对霸天虎那扭曲意志的继承。大委员会束手无策,除了忙于应付来自各个指挥部一波又一波的质疑和批评外毫无作为。作为努力抗争所得到的回报,几乎30个统帅下野了,试图独立搜寻到威震天的老巢并结果他。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.247 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.247 AU

Our latest intelligence reports indicate that the rogue Marshals have been destroyed. As I code this entry, transmissions are arriving from dozens of sectors; frantic calls describing swarms of attackers arriving seemingly from nowhere. Rodimus has taken the remaining Wreckers to do what they can, after nearly ordering me to remain here at command. Helpless though I felt as he departed, I left him with the only advice I had to give…

我们最新的情报说明,下野的统帅们已经都被干掉了。我从接口端解码了这个消息时,它已经在十几个区域传播开来。一时间流言四散,斐闻遍布。补天士要求我原地待命,他竭尽所能,集结了其余的雷霆救援队成员出动。他离去前,我献给他我能给予的最后祝愿,即使我感到希望渺茫。

Wreck and Rule!

破而后立,雷霆无敌!

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.258 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.258 AU

Still no communication from Rodimus and the team. I can only assume they’ve been lost with the others. If this malevolent force can best the last of the Templars, what hope do I have to fight against it? The empty glow of my monitor station provides little solace. With every reading I take, a circle of dread draws closer and closer around me. No life signs. No comm traffic. Nothing.

依然没有补天士和他的小队的消息。我几乎可以肯定,和其他人一样,他们已经失踪了。如果连战无不胜的圣堂卫士都不是那些残暴军队的敌手,我们又怎么可能打得过他们?我的显示器上一片迷茫的雪花。我见的越多,就越感到恐怖笼罩着自己,越陷越深。没有幸存者,没有生气,一无所有。

In less than a stellar cycle, Megatron has turned our homeworld into a darkened, silent husk. Hidden deep within these fortress walls, the phantoms of Cybertron’s storied past seem to be speaking to me. Perhaps they whisper things that I dare not tell myself…

不到一个恒星周期的时间里,威震天就已经把我们的家园变成了一具漆黑,死寂的空壳。在那望不到头的高墙壁垒的深处,我依稀听到低微的声音,那是电子星的往昔。诉说,诉说,低声诉说,向我低声倾诉着我自己都不敢重复的话语••••

I may be the last Transformer alive on this planet.

我就是这个星球最后幸存的变形金刚了。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.263 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.263 AU

Some kind of virus... That’s how Megatron was able to take the populace so quickly! The data all points in that direction. He must have known his troops stood no chance with conventional tactics alone. Somehow, he’s developed a means of artificially inducing some kind of intense stasis lock. By crippling one’s ability to transform or fight back, it’s no wonder the virus ran roughshod across every defense we had…

特种病毒••••这就是威震天能这么迅速俘获星球平民的原因!所有分析数据都得出这个结论。他一定知道,只靠传统的战术他的军队是没有获胜的机会。不过,他发展出一种人工引导强烈死机锁定状态的战法,从而削弱他人变形反抗的能力。毫无疑问,这种残酷的病毒能轻易摧毁我们每一丝防卫力量••••

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.265 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.265 AU

Mere moments ago, orbital scanners picked up a spacecraft coming in on a priority approach vector. Strangely enough, our registry database tagged it as an ancient Autobot ship! Though the craft fell off scanners before I could establish contact, it has left me with the fleeting hope that survivors are still out there… somewhere.

不久之前,轨道扫描仪检出一架来自优先向量航线的太空船。奇怪的是,我们的登记数据库标示这是一架古代的汽车人飞船!(大约是指黑猩猩和他的巨无霸小队?)虽然我还没能和他们建立联系,飞船就坠落超出扫描范围了,但这足以点燃我那业已熄灭的希望:还有幸存者•••无论何地。

Just where the ship could have come from is pure conjecture at this point. What kind of crew would be driving a four million-year-old Autobot shuttle?

这架飞船从哪里来?又是什么人在驾驶这架四百万年前的飞船?我不禁浮想联翩。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.270 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.270 AU

I’ve lost patience with waiting here on my silent vigil, locked down behind the adamantine walls of Wrecker Command. The time for self doubt and quiet courage is over. It’s time to get outside and find out just what in the Pit is going on.

这种寂寞的侦察,我再也忍受不了了!雷霆救援队的金科玉律已经限制不住我了。自己游移猜测,冷静沉思的时候已经过去了。该是外出行动的时候了,就是龙潭虎穴我也要闯闯看。

Judging by my latest data, the shield suit I’ve developed should protect me from the residual effects of Megatron’s plague. As much as I’d like to keep a low profile, I still wouldn’t mind “introducing” myself to a few of his attack drones…

根据我最新的数据分析,我改进的防护服应该能够保护我不受威震天残留瘟疫的感染。我尽最大可能保持低调,不过还是作好了接受那些变形虫子“欢迎”的准备。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.270 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.270 AU

By the divine weld- Rodimus lives! Somehow he’s survived, apparently unaffected in the slightest way by Megatron’s virus. After scouring half the planet to find other survivors, his report was clear: We now seem to occupy a dead world, controlled by a mindless swarm of drones Megatron has arrogantly named “Vehicons.” But the rest of our team- all of them… Destroyed.

上天的铸造,补天士苏生!他不仅幸存下来,还丝毫没有受到威震天病毒的侵扰。为了寻找幸存者他踏遍了大半个星球,现在他明确的告诉我,我们所在已经是一个死星球了。这个星球已经被那些漫天遍野无意识的机器虫子部队控制了,威震天高傲的称之为“机械变形虫”。我们这个团队的其他成员,他们都•••被摧毁了。

Yet Rodimus sternly reminded me: “We’re still Wreckers, and we’re still around.” He’s right; history has been less than kind to our ranks, but we still remain. As long as even one of us functions, we haven’t been beaten.

然而补天士坚定的激励我“我们还在,雷霆救援队就还在”。不错,古往今来,我们就一直面临着巨劫大难,但我们的队伍依然存在至今,只要还有一个人,雷霆救援队就不会灭亡!

We must survive.

我们一定要活下去。

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.279 AU

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
救援指挥部 得尔塔3
个人航行手记——数据索引316.279 AU

Rodimus’ somewhat… unique physiology seems be the cause of his heretofore miraculous resistance to Megatron’s plague. By mapping and replicating his Spark’s low-band energy signatures, I have developed an effective inoculant against the virus. With this new advantage, we may be able to begin our search for survivors.

补天士似乎•••看来能一直抵抗威震天的瘟疫缘自于他特殊的生理特征。通过绘制和复制他火种的窄带能量信号,我制造出一种能有效抵抗那种病毒的接种剂。有了它的保护,估计我们就能够进行搜救幸存者的工作。

One thing is certain- if there are survivors out there, we must find them. The future of Cybertron hangs in the balance!

确然无疑——如果外面还有幸存者,我们就必须找到他们。电子星的未来在此一举!

Personal Journal – Date Index 316.286 AU

飞行中队指挥官
圣袁救援指挥部
得尔塔3 个人航行手记——数据索引316.286 AU

The orbitals just picked up another transwarp anomaly, this one localized near to the planetary surface. A ship appears to have come through the opening- and this time there’s no mistaking its registry signature. Scanners tracked its crash to the far side of Polyhex, so our mission now is clear. Rodimus and I are going out there.

轨道函检索出另一个异常的超时空信号,这一次它就降落在星球表面。一艘飞船,仿佛来自于创始之源——而且这次记录信号不会有偏差。扫描器已经追踪到它就坠落在莫邪天城的远方,现在我们的任务已经十分明确了。我和补天士要立刻赶往那里。

Primal Prime, Acting Commander
Wrecker Command Base, Delta Five:
Supplemental Journal – Date Index 316.292 AU

至尊金刚,行动指挥官
救援指挥部 得尔塔5
附加航行手记——数据索引316.292 AU

Squadron Commander Apelinq, the leader of a Cybertronian special operations team, was ultimately sent through the same portal that brought us here, before he could inoculate the rest of my crew. Apelinq's attempt to close the transwarp gateway was cut short by one of the attacking Generals, who plunged him straight into the void as it closed around them both...

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁,电子星某个特种部队首领,他还在给我们全员进行接种时,就被送到时空之门里去了,就是那个带我们来的时空门。当时圣袁他试图关闭超时空通道,但是一个进攻小队头领打断了他的行动,还把他直接扔进了笼罩在身旁的时空旋涡里。

My memory tells me so much and yet so little. The very idea that I’ve been met by the legendary “Wreckers” has left me with some degree of assurance- even though their current roster now hangs at one lone survivor. And while I thought Rodimus would object, he seems strangely comfortable with my assumption of command... I sense an unusual kinship with this Autobot veteran; it is almost as if we have met before in another time and place.

我还能记得的只有这些。唯一念念不忘的就是我见到了传说中“雷霆救援队”,不过他们只剩一个人了。尽管补天士一定不认同,但他的确就是我心目中指挥官的形象••••我对这个汽车人前辈有一种莫名的亲切感,好象我们两个在很久以前的另一个时空就是血脉相连的弟兄了。

In Apelinq's absence, we are left with the task of re-orienting our newfound team toward the battle ahead- a battle involving a homeworld that is at once strangely familiar and yet all-too-distant to me at this point.

圣袁不在了,我们要留下来,我们肩负着重振“雷霆救援队”雄风的重任,为了保卫这个熟悉而又陌生的家园,我们要誓死战斗!

Self Diagnostic Program - Contingency
Personal Journal - Fixed Date Index Unknown

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 紧急意外
个人航行手记——修复数据索引未知

With Mirage now out of the way, I can begin searching for my transfer interlink- struck loose from my chassis as we fell through the transwarp gateway. Of course, once I reclaim the device, my immediate problems are far from over. I may find it and reclaim my cure for Megatron's virus, but it will do Cybertron or my comrades little good if I am trapped on this unknown planet forever. I only wish I had more time to debrief “Primal Prime” before I was sent to this Spark-forsaken place.

眼前一片幻象,我开始寻找跌入超时空通道时从我的滑板遗失的移动链结器。只要我找到它们,就什么也不用担心了。我得找到他们,回去治愈威震天的病毒侵袭,我不能一直困在这个未知星球里,我的同志们需要我。就算被流放在这个遗失的世界,我也要回去先了解 “至尊金刚”的情况。

No telling where or when I am; Prime’s introductions were cryptic at best and transwarp travel has a nasty habit of taking random turns. Primal Prime could’ve left this place eons ago, or he could be prepping his ship for takeoff as I code this very entry. What did he mean about “ending the war?” Just what were he and his crew doing here?

这是哪里?什么时候了?没人知道。至尊他们的介绍很寥寥,时不时的时空旅行实在令人厌烦。至尊金刚他们恐怕几世纪前就离开这里了,或许他们也可能正在准备起飞的飞船?我记得很清楚,他们说的“战争结束”是什么意思?那么现在在这里他们又在干什么?

As I search the horizon for answers, I am left with one resounding thought: This world is strikingly resemblant of the descriptions I've read about ancient Earth.

在我苦苦思索寻求答案时,一个念头出现了:这个世界怎么和我了解到的史前地球这么相象!

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 紧急意外
个人航行手记——修复数据索引未知

I have reclaimed the transfer interlink and my antivirus program, but not without consequence. However, my near contact with those Cybertronians was a risk I had to take. While it seems they were too busy blasting each other apart to notice my departure, their presence here has left me with still more unanswered questions. Maximals and Predacons embroiled in a battle on some forlorn planet? Rodimus will never believe this tale, should I ever return to tell it.

我找到了我的移动链结器和我的抗病毒程序,但没有序列码还是不行。和我最近联系到的电子星人接触恐怕是在冒险。他们正忙着把对方炸成碎片,甚至没有注意到我的离去。他们的存在令我疑窦丛生:巨无霸和原始兽在一个遗失的星球开战?要是我回去告知这些情况,补天士绝对不会相信的。

I cannot risk further contact with these beast warriors until I am sure of their origins or intent. Regardless of where and when I've found myself, this place has certainly turned out to be much more than meets the eye.

没有搞清楚他们的来历和意图,我决不能冒险和他们接触。先不管这是什么时代什么地点,可以肯定,这里一定远远超出表象,决不象看上去那么简单。

Personal Journal - Fixed Date Index Unknown 飞

行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 紧急意外
个人航行手记——修复数据索引未知

Primus must have a sense of humor after all... It now appears the quantum tunnel somehow sent me back to prehistoric Earth, casting me in the role of a background player in Optimus Primal and Megatron’s private little war on the frontiers of our own history. I’m now torn between my mission to return home and the hope that further investigation into the events of this time may help the Wreckers reclaim Cybertron in our own.

天尊大人,您一定在开玩笑吧••••看起来某种量子隧道把我送到了史前地球,让我以一个后台人员的身份见证发生在这里的,那场记载在历史侧页上的,威震天和擎天金刚之间的小小战争。是返乡完成我的使命,还是留在这里深入调查,获取有利情报以帮助雷霆救援队夺回我们的电子星,我犹豫不决。

With the interlink once again in hand, my artificial transwarp program should work- I only await a temporal polestar that will allow me to reopen the gateway that brought me here. As confident as I am that my plan will succeed, I keep subprocessing the possibility that Megatron should be stopped in the here and now. “Preserving the timeline” matters less and less to me as I observe the tyrant from afar.

利用手中的链结器,我的人工超时空程序启动了。我只需要等待时相指引来重新打开传送过我的那个时空通道。既然我的计划马上就能成功,我何不尝试一下曾考虑过的备用方案?要是在这里阻止威震天的话会发生何种可能?暗中观察渐渐深入,“保护时间轴不受影响”的条约限制也渐渐淡出我的脑海。

Megatron tramples on the sacred ground of our race’s heritage, begging to be put down…

威震天肆意蹂躏我们祖先代代相传珍视的故土,他恶贯满盈,罄竹难书,接受审判吧,暴君••••

No… I must complete my mission. We Wreckers have our own war to fight, in our own time.

不,我不能。我还有我的任务,我们雷霆救援队有自己战斗,那是在我们的时空。

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 紧急意外
个人航行手记——修复数据索引未知

My transwarp program is online!

超时空程序链上线了!

I have what I came for. I must go. NOW!

总算成功了。现在该走了!

This place is becoming less and less hospitable by the nano-klik. I’m reminded of the Sojourner’s Passage from the Book of Primus:

时光流逝,事过境迁。这个世界变得越来越凶险了。我想起了天尊圣约里“出地球记”里的词句。

“Cursed curiosity compelled me to stay, to observe the enemy before the machine age. And now this demands my attention! My first responsibility is to those I left behind, yet I sense what unfolds below eclipses even…”

“被诅咒般的好奇之心,诱使我驻留,探察我的仇敌,远在机器时代以后。而此刻的我终于幡然醒悟!我的使命就是放弃一切,远离此处。迷雾散尽,我看到了天意•••”

Eh?

恩?

Who are they?!

他们是什么人?!

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 紧急意外
个人航行手记——修复数据索引未知

Rodimus always told me invoking the Covenant of Primus was more trouble than it’s worth. Now I’m gazing upon eleven warriors who are the Covenant of Primus! Like it or not, it looks like my path is blocked- and the only way home is straight ahead.

补天士总是说,求见天尊圣约,难于上青天。不过现在,天尊的这十一个圣斗士就站在我的眼前。我返乡之路看来又走不通了,想回家,只能向前闯了。

The next time I see a transwarp gateway, I’m just sending a slagging probe…

下次我要是看见超时空通道,我一定先放个探针踩踩路再说••••

Self Diagnostic Program - Terminus
Personal Journal - POINT OMEGA

飞行中队指挥官 圣袁
自我诊断程序 — 临界
个人航行手记——奇点

I have no idea what in the Pit that arthropodan thing is, but there’s only one way to find out. My mission to return home has been cast aside by the hand of Primus. I know now that it was fate which brought me to this time, to this place…

我真不知道深渊下的那个节肢动物(应该是指堕天太子)是什么东西,但是不查查看就永远不会明白。天尊的牵引,令我明白,我回乡的使命要暂时搁置了。是命运,带领我来到这个时间,这个空间••••

Should my Spark be extinguished, I can only hope Primal Prime and the Wreckers will fight on in my absence. If these records are ever found, let them hold my final message:

也许我的火种就要熄灭,我只乞求至尊金刚和雷霆救援队的成员们能继承我的遗志,继续斗争。要是这些记录能被发现,请他们保存好,这是我最后的信息:

Forgive me, Primal, but I cannot abandon these brave souls. Let our battle-cry echo down the centuries -

抱歉,至尊,我不能和你并肩战斗了。我割舍不下这些无畏的灵魂。让我们的战斗号令永世传倡!

WRECK AND RULE!

破而后立,雷霆无敌!

(Continued in the BotCon 2000 comic book, and at BotCon 2001!)

(写于2001年,2002年年会漫画再续!)
发表于 2008-10-5 14:23:19 | 显示全部楼层
再次感谢LZ
发表于 2008-10-5 16:04:09 | 显示全部楼层
真是超级详细呀!!!
发表于 2008-10-5 16:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
很不错哦

来顶起来咯 !

终极牧师 不留名近战法师
发表于 2008-10-5 21:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
这个时间顺序还真不是一般的混乱啊!谢谢麒麟的翻译了。
发表于 2008-10-6 19:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
太震撼了~~雷霆无敌!!
发表于 2008-10-10 15:56:49 | 显示全部楼层
多谢了……米漫的缺点就是太混乱,米个正统的设定
附带说一句,原文里一直称呼Rodimus,不知是否是省略了PRIME抑或就米这个冠名?
BOTCON漫画里应当是热破的外形,为虾米不叫HOTROD呢?如是不加冠名的第3个名字,那么又该如何翻译呢?天士?补天?

[ 本帖最后由 心之龙城飞将 于 2008-10-11 21:27 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|变形金刚中国联盟  

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 17:18 , Processed in 0.116217 second(s), 19 queries .