之前翻译的电影小说开头详见此贴:http://club.tfclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=37714
2楼翻译内容为OP与救护车前往月球寻找SP的部分。
16楼更新雪姐翻译OP与SP在林肯纪念堂附近对战的部分。
26楼更新雪姐翻译OP与SP单独外出谈话的部分。
27、30、35、40、42、49楼更新Sunny大量片段翻译。

好了,以下是闪光的结局,各位看官慢用~

"Megatron?"he says.
“威震天?”他问。

"Lord Megatron," he announces, and strikes Sentinel Prime a mighty blow in the face. Sentinel staggers, and Megatron fires a blast from his cannon, lifting Sentinel off his feet and sending him crashing to the street some distance away."Three will stand, and one will fall!"
“威震天君主。”他宣布,并且朝着御天敌的脸一记重拳。御天敌被打得步履蹒跚,威震天紧接着用他的加农炮开火,这让御天敌飞跌出去滚落于远处的街上。“三个人站着,有一人将会倒下!”

Megatron spins and puts out a hand to me. Not a hand cannon. Not a weapon.
威震天转身,向我伸出一只手。不是加农炮,不是武器。

A hand.
是一只手。

I take the hand of him who once slew me, and he hands me to my feet. Side by side, we face Sentinel.
我朝着曾经杀死过我的敌人同样伸出手,他则拉我一把。我们彼此并肩,共同面对御天敌。

We charge into battle.
我们冲锋陷阵。

And still he beats us back. Still he thwarts us. He moves faster than anything I have ever seen, and we pound upon him and exchange blows at dizzying speed. The air rings with the repeated impact of metal on metal, and stray explosions blast apart everything within range of the battle, and still Sentinel is on his feet, and still we are not able to overcome him.
但他再次将我们击退,再次将我们阻挠。他以我前所未见的速度,飞快移动,我们对他发起猛攻,只换来令人眩目的急速还击。金属与金属之间的撞击连绵不断,在空气中形成回响,不绝于耳,不时惊现的爆破,炸毁了战场范围内的各种存在,而御天敌仍旧屹立不倒,令我们无法战胜。

"We were gods once, all of us!"Sentinel bellows, "but here...there will be only one!"
“我们曾是神族,我们所有人!”御天敌咆哮着,“但在这里……神只能有一个!”

He slams into me, and the speed of it carries us through another wall, pulverizing it. I manage to toss him aside, but he lands upon his feet and is ready to come at me again.
他撞在我的身上,惊人的速度令我们撞穿了又一面墙壁,并将它撞个粉碎。我尽力要把他抛向一边,然而他却稳稳站住,并准备再次向我进攻。

Then Megatron charges in, skidding on his side, akin to images I have seen of a baseball runner sliding into base. The slide takes Sentinel's legs out from under him, and as Sentinel falls, I leap over him, landing on the street behind him. Sentinel is instantly on his feet, ready to fight, ready to end the battle.
这时威震天冲了过来,他用身体侧面滑行,就像棒球手抢垒一般。御天敌双腿遭到冲击,失去了平衡。就在他倒下之时,我从他上方跃过,落在他身后的街道上。御天敌迅速站起,准备迎战,准备结束这场战斗。

So am I.
我也一样。

And I happen to be the one holding the acid blaster.
而我已将锈蚀枪牢牢握在了手中。

He has taught me well what to do in just such a situation. For this one instant, the student truly has surpassed the teacher.
他曾悉心教导过我,在这种场合应当如何行动。而这一回,学生真正做到了青出于蓝而胜于蓝。

Sentinel Prime freezes.
御天敌愣住了。

It is all I require as I unleash a blast of acid rust.
这一瞬间正是我所需要的,我扣下了锈蚀枪的扳机。

It strikes Sentinel Prime fully in the chest. He staggers, clutching at the rapidly expanding hole in historso, looking bewildered that such a thing could possibly be happening to him, and then he sags to his knees.
强腐蚀性的酸液正中御天敌胸口。他站立不稳,紧紧按住自己胸前迅速扩张的伤洞,看起来好像很奇怪这种事怎么发生在了自己身上。随后,他跪倒在地。

"All I ever wanted," he gasps out, "was the survival of our race. You must see...why I had to betray you."
“我所想要的,”他喘息着说,“不过是我们种族的存续。你必须明白……我为何不得不背叛你。”

He reaches up with a trembling hand, which I ignore."You did not betray me. You betrayed yourself."
他颤抖着伸过来的手,被我无视。“你并没有背叛我,你背叛了你自己。”

His hand sags, falls to the ground, and dissolves. Moments later, so does the rest of him.
他的手黯然跌落,落在地上,溶解一空。片刻之后,他的全身也都溶解了。

I feel as if I have just slain a part of myself. Just as humans who have lost limbs claim that they still feel phantom pain from the missing body parts, so too will I always know the sensation of the absent part of my life called Sentinel.
我感觉就像是刚刚杀死了自己的一部分。就像丧失肢体的人类,仍然会感受到来自于已经失去的肢体上的幻痛,我也同样总能感受到那种感觉,来自于我已经失去的那部分生命,来自于御天敌。

Except...
不同的是……

I lost him once.
我曾经失去过他。

I can lose him again.
我还能再一次失去他。

Suddenly I hear several explosions, and the coruscating beam originating from the control pillar, wherever it has fallen to, sputters and then goes out. Someone has destroyed it. Knowing their resourcefulness, it is probably the humans.
突然间我听到了几声爆炸,控制支柱上的闪烁光柱在其倒落之处爆裂、熄灭。有人摧毁了它。行动者大概是那些足智多谋的人类吧。

Megatron lets out a long, high cry of protest as, with the anchor destroyed, the beam is broken.
随着支柱和光柱的崩塌,威震天发出一声抗议的悲鸣,响亮而持久。

I have just enough time to glimpse my home world. I reach up, imagining that I am holding it in the palm of my hand. And then the space bridge collapses, and just that quickly, the planet of my birth is drawn back to its point of origin.
我有足够的时间向母星投去一瞥。我伸出手臂,想象着仿佛能将她握在掌心里一般。之后太空桥便土崩瓦解,刹那间,我的生身之星被拉回到了它原本的归属之地。

All is silence.
一切归于沉寂。

Slowly I turn to face Megatron.
我慢慢地扭头望向威震天。

“You felt it,” he says to me. ”You must have felt it. The draw of our world. It called to you just as forcefully as it calls to me. The difference between us is that I was willing to answer that call.”
“你也感觉到了吧。”他对我说,“你一定感觉到了。我们母星的降临。正如她强烈地召唤着我一样,她也向你发出了召唤。只不过你我的区别是,我愿意回应她的召唤。”

“No,” I say. “It was never about Cybertron., any more than it was about Earth now. It was always about you. Whatever nobility you may have had once, or think you’ve had, was long consumed by your overwhelming need to dominate all you see before you.”
“不,”我说,“这与塞星没有瓜葛,更与眼下的地球毫无关系,一切都还是因为你自己。不管你曾拥有什么样的美德,或你认为你曾有过的品质,这些都早已被你那妄图支配一切的过剩独占欲取代了。”

“Such pompousness from you, Prime. Your sanctimoniousness would be more impressive if we did not both know that the two of us are very much alike.”
“你还真是自高自大啊,擎天柱。如果我们都不知道彼此是这样地相像,你那故作神圣的样子还真是能唬人呢。”

“We are nothing alike.:”
“我们根本没有相像之处。”

“I wanted to control Cybertron because I thought I was right, You fight me because you believe you are right.”
“我想要支配塞伯坦,因为我认为我是对的。你与我敌对,因为你相信你是对的。”

“I,” I tell him, preparing for battle, “ am tired of your control.”
“我,”我一边说着,一边做好了战斗准备,“已经厌倦了你的支配。”

“ And I…” He hesitates.
“而我……”他停顿了一下。

And he sags to the ground. “I… am tired of fighting.”
他低下头看着地面:“我……也厌倦了战斗。”

I have no idea what reply to make. So I wait.
我不知道该如何作答。于是我等他说下去。

“I sue for peace, Optimus,” he says finally. “I will order all Decepticons to stand down. It is over. All this” – he gestures around us – “is over. Even endless war must end sometime. Our world calls, and I will devote my existence – and the existence of all Decepticons – not to attacking you or humans but to returning to our home world. I have spent far too long destroying, and it has brought me nothing. Nothing. So I wish to try creating for a time and see if that brings me… something.”
“我请求和平相处,擎天柱,”他终于说了出来,“我会命令所有的狂派停止战斗。一切都结束了。所有的一切……”他示意我们的周围,“……都结束了。就算是永无休止的战争,也应有终结之日。我们的故乡在召唤,我、以及所有的狂派——此生将永不再攻击你们或是人类,而是重返我们的故土。我浪费了太多的时间用来四处毁灭,而这让我没有得到任何东西。什么也没有。所以我希望试着开始去创造,看看这样能否让我……获得些什么。”

“And I am supposed to believe your words? I am supposed to accept this call for a truce? After all the lies and deceits? After all the attempts to lay waste to an entire world?”
“经历了这么多的谎言与欺骗,还有这么多次想要毁掉整个世界的企图,我应该相信你的话吗?我应该接受这份停战的请求吗?”

He stares at me for a time and then says, “Honestly, Prime, it does not matter to me what you believe. You still hold the weapon of Sentinel Prime. Use it. Annihilate me. I no longer care what you do. All I ask is that whatever decision you make, make it quickly.” 他凝视了我好一阵子之后说:“擎天柱,老实说,我不在乎你到底相信什么。你手中仍然拿着御天敌的武器。开枪吧。杀了我。我再也不会介意你想做什么。我只想请求,无论你做出什么样的决定,最好干净利落点。”

I look at the blaster in my hand.How easy it would be to destroy him.To put an end to it once and for all.
我望着手中的锈蚀枪,心想,杀了他该会是多么的容易。这样便可以彻底做个了结了。

I glance toward the sky. Cybertron is gone. But as loath as I am to admit it, he is right. It calls to me. It calls with the song of what it once was, and what it could be again if only we, as a race, were capable of living up to the potential we once had.
我瞥向天空,塞伯坦已经远去。不过,虽然我很厌恶但不得承认,他是对的。塞星在呼唤我。在它呼唤的旋律中,回响着过去的灿烂,也昭示着未来的辉煌,只要我们能再度成为统一的种族,焕发往昔曾经拥有的力量,就能再现那种辉煌。

"You are wrong. I am not like you," I say at last," because if I were, I would destroy you for showing what any Decepticon would define as weakness. Your own people may well tear you apart for this change in your attitude. For your sake as well as theirs, control them."
“你错了。我并不像你。”我最终说道,“因为如果我是你,我会因你表现出了狂派公认的软弱而将你摧毁。你的人很可能会因为你的态度改变而拆了你。为了你和他们着想,控制好他们。”

"I will."
“我会的。”

Slowly he rises, trying to display some measure of dignity, and then he says, "When I do return to Cybertron and when I do make things right, I will send for you and yours. And we will join and be one race again. A race of peace. We will once again have a home."
慢慢地,他站起身,试图表现出适度的尊严,他开口说道,“等我返回塞伯坦并切实料理好所有事务,我就来传召你和你的部下。然后我们就能团结起来,恢复统一,成为一支和平的种族。我们将会重建家园。”

I say nothing as he walks away.
他离去的时候,我未发一言。

I want to believe it will be peace.
我愿意相信和平的到来。

I want to believe that he can truly transform.
我愿意相信他真的能够有所改变。

And I will hold out hope...because in the end, that is all we have.
我会抱着希望……因为最终,这是我们所仅有的一切了。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-24 21:58:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 sideswipe 于 2011-7-24 22:06 编辑

把之前手痒翻的一小段也贴过来,内容是OP与救护车登月带回SP。

THE MOON,SEVERAL DAYS LATER
几天后,月球。

It is similar to visiting a graveyard.
感觉就像是在造访一片墓地。

I move across the surface of the earth’s moon, Ratchet beside me. Several of the small creatures created by NASA called “rovers” accompany us. It would be akin to humans being accompanied by chimpanzees, but I respect the humans’ consideration.
我走在地球的卫星——月球的表面上,救护车就在我的身边,还有几个NASA制造的名叫“流浪者”的小生物跟随着我们。看上去就像是人类身边跟着几只黑猩猩一般。但我仍然尊重人类这周到的考虑。

On some level, I am hoping that I will not find what I know I will find. Yet there it is, the wreckage spread out before me, just as the astronaut Aldrin described it. I remember witnessing its departure, certain that I would never see it again and that I was watching the final hopes of the Autobots departing Cybertron with it. How curious are the vagaries of fate to bring us to this point where we are reunited after millennia.
虽然我知道会发现什么,但在某种层面上,我却不希望会看到那些东西。然而,它们终究还是出现了,正像宇航员奥尔德林所描述的那样,残骸就散落在我的面前,我记得自己曾亲眼看到它的离去,目送着博派最后的希望随着它一起离开了塞伯坦,确信我再也见不到它。而神奇的是,变化无常的命运又让我们在千年之后重逢。

Even with the ship destroyed, a shattered remnant of what it once was, I know exactly where to go in order to find my old commander.
尽管飞船已经坠毁,只剩下一堆破碎的残骸,我仍然知道去哪里可以找到我的老上司。

I nod to Ratchet, and he follows me into the Ark. According to Aldrin, he and his companion were frightened and awed by what they saw. All I am filled with is a sense of sadness and loss. All this time, I had held out some vague hope that perhaps, just perhaps, somehow the Ark had survived. Seeing our brethren frozen in death, seeing the definitive end of such fantasies, brings only pain.
我朝救护车点头示意,他便与我一起进入了方舟。据奥尔德林所说,当时他和同伴被眼前的景象所震撼,并且充满了敬畏。而我此时心中却满怀哀伤与失落。此时此刻,我隐约抱着那么一点点的希望,希望方舟能够重现生机。但看到挚友们冰冷的遗体,看到这段传奇的最终结局已不可更改,我心中只有无尽的伤痛。

We approach the crash vault as if we are entering a sacred tomb. And why not? To us, it truly is sacred.
我们走近了毁坏的防撞逃生舱,好似在接近一座神圣的陵墓。为什么不呢?对我们来说,它的确是非常神圣。

The astronauts never found the keypad that would allow entrance to the crash vault and, even had they done so, would have been unable to activate it. I go directly to it, and moments later seven glyphs set into a wall are glowing at me. I tap in the code, and the vault swings open.
当年宇航员们没能找到可以进入那防撞逃生舱的通行密码输入键盘,即便他们找到了,也无法打开大门。我径直走了过去,顷刻,一面墙上的七个字符发出了光亮。我输入了密码,防撞逃生舱的门转动着开启了。

Within lie the remains of Sentinel Prime.
里面躺着御天敌的遗体。

Ratchet and I bow our heads, a sign of respect.
我和救护车都低下头去,向其默哀。

How far has the greatest of us journeyed … in order finally to come home.
为了最终能够重返家园……我们的伟人先驱们究竟走了多远?
3#
发表于 2011-7-24 22:18:46 | 只看该作者
哎,要是电影也能这样结局该多好啊
4#
发表于 2011-7-24 22:49:41 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 sunny13 于 2011-7-24 22:52 编辑

其实,电影正片的Bad End《能伤害我的只有基友》就是这样产生的吧……XD

让你们搞呀!!!
    闪光的都要死呀!!!

——TF风纪纠察委员会会长 Michael Bay《题剧本最终话》

5#
发表于 2011-7-24 23:28:27 | 只看该作者
感谢翻译者!!!
看看!!!!这是多么好的结局!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
这才是真正忠于G1的结局!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
忠于变形金刚理念的结局!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
既然你真人版电影是拿G1设定来做的表,就应该做G1的里!!!!!
不知导演在搞什么??!!!!又被谁的什么想法左右了?????
不要告诉我们是被CG成本给束缚了啊!!!!!
你那破罐子破摔的赶趟结局是怎么回事???
坏贝!作为导演,去死吧!!!
6#
发表于 2011-7-24 23:36:54 | 只看该作者
心里试着用雷长喜和杨文元老师的声音重配了一遍,很有意思的感觉!
再次感谢翻译者!台本写的异常好!
7#
发表于 2011-7-25 00:36:57 | 只看该作者
炮姐V5!!!!!MB去屎~~~~
8#
发表于 2011-7-25 05:26:06 | 只看该作者
可惜了这么好的故事 被MB拍成这样.....
9#
发表于 2011-7-25 05:32:54 | 只看该作者
这么好的东西就楞是没拍出来
你MLGB的。!!
10#
发表于 2011-7-25 08:09:28 | 只看该作者
感谢LZ的无私奉献!
11#
发表于 2011-7-25 09:36:39 | 只看该作者
浮云了的大团圆啊……杯具啊
12#
发表于 2011-7-25 09:49:32 | 只看该作者
可惜电影没这么宁静的结局!
MB狗日的,你不拍了就算了
还把所有的熟人杀绝!
你让别人咋弄?
Oh No !
我的铁皮!我的老V!我的星星叫!
13#
发表于 2011-7-25 11:18:27 | 只看该作者
强烈要求翻拍~~
14#
发表于 2011-7-25 12:56:42 | 只看该作者
这个结局很美好,不过,V怎么地就从一个杀人无数的大魔头变成一个良民?因为OP的基情四射?还是御老头对他的叛变?
15#
发表于 2011-7-25 15:08:53 | 只看该作者
可惜了这么好的故事 被MB拍成这样.....
mdhboy 发表于 2011-7-25 05:26

坏贝!画圈圈咒你!有好的剧本不用!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|变形金刚中国联盟  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:09 , Processed in 0.740514 second(s), 19 queries .