热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 3694|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

变三幕后: Half of Transformers 3 Was NOT Shot in 3D

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-7-21 09:05:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
After much persuasion from Vince Pace and James Cameron, 3D sceptic Michael Bay decided to shoot Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon in “native 3D”. However, it has been revealed today that about a half of the final instalment was actually converted from 2D to 3D.

Conversion house Legend 3D, who were also responsible for the 2D – 3D conversion of The Green Lantern, Alice in Wonderland and the Shrek series, converted 77 minutes (approximately half) of Transformers 3 into 3D. Other conversion companies Prime Focus and In-Three converted smaller portions of the film.

2D to 3D conversion is an important part of the post process for every film natively shot in 3D and is one of the reasons why, aside from the lower cost which is going down for every feature, many decide to shoot in 2D and convert later.

Michael Bay has previously said that he experienced many problems during the 3D shooting of Transformers 3D.  Typical problems associated with two cameras arose such as discrepancies between each lens, reflections on the mirrors and sync issues all causing a headache for the Director.

"Sometimes the image is broken and you've got to fix it — and sometimes it's not fixable, so you have to have conversion companies," said Bay. "It's a must. You can't keep it all native”.

Less than half of the movie was actually shot with a stereoscopic camera but the conversion was not used as a fix process for all shots. Michael Bay perefers the look of film for close-ups but 3D requires digital so most of the close up shots in Transformers 3 were converted.

Speaking to Variety.com, Legend 3D CEO Barry Sandrew said "We actually spent a year and a significant amount of R&D just preparing for 'Transformers 3,' because this is the most vfx-heavy movie that's ever been converted."

During a recent 3D training day for Skillset members at Ravensbourne College, Simon Robinson, Chief Scientist of VFX company The Foundry, showed delegates how major the differences can be between each lens using demo clips from Tron: Legacy, much of which was shot in native 3D. Rather than trying to fix the colour or alignment discrepancies between each lens it can be a simpler process to extract a left or right image from the other using systems like The Foundry's Ocula suite of tools.

太长了,就不翻译了,说的就是变三有一半是后期转制的3d,以及为什么用转制而不是直接用3d摄影机拍出来

原文链接:http://www.3dfocus.co.uk/3d-news ... not-shot-in-3d/4487
2#
发表于 2011-7-21 09:19:23 | 只看该作者
TF3可以称为2.5D吗
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-21 09:35:24 | 只看该作者
其实阿凡达也有转制3d的镜头,3d电影要全部由3d摄影机拍出来是不现实的,迈克尔贝原来准备全程3d拍摄,但是很快就放弃了
4#
发表于 2011-7-21 10:49:07 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Nfsray 于 2011-7-21 11:49 编辑

看来外媒也爱互相抄袭,看看导演自己怎么说,不知道就别乱来,媒体人太讨厌了!
http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?9814-I-Hate-It-When-Writers-Get-It-Wrong
----------------------------Yesterday 03:45 PM

michaelbay

DirectorJoin DateApr 2005
Posts111

I Hate It When Writers Get It Wrong
I really do hate how writers get it wrong. They write as if they were there every day, every hour, for two years of production. David Cohen’s 3D story for Variety, missed the mark. I often ask my what is the point in talking to writer’s because they just want to print their own reality of the truth.

David didn’t print the whole story from me, or my team, which makes a deceiving portrait of the truth. He got the conversion percentages wrong. And more importantly missed the true point of what the story should have been. The world was asking for a good 3D experience. How you could seamlessly blend Native to converted. Transformers 3D stands on it own, and we feel proud we delivered.

David wasn’t interested into how Transformers revolutionized the conversion process in it’s approach, and technique. He thought he would bore readers by forgetting to mention the massive complexity of the hundreds of layers, and the full year we had our two conversion companies working on some of the shots. We did think way different, and outside the box.

He could've made an educational article where directors and producers could of learned about new conversion techniques and the innovative ways to approach the process. But instead it was a lame attempt to say we fibbed to the audience.

I always thought Variety was a film trade magazine?

Michael
并不是近一半3D是转换的

5#
发表于 2011-7-21 11:41:49 | 只看该作者
成本,一切都是金钱使然~
6#
发表于 2011-7-21 16:13:58 | 只看该作者
已经不错了
毕竟有的汽车人连变形都没有
而且我相信,如果100%3D拍摄
更多的人会在2个半小时内晕死
7#
发表于 2011-7-21 21:31:38 | 只看该作者
已经不错了
毕竟有的汽车人连变形都没有
而且我相信,如果100%3D拍摄
更多的人会在2个半小时内晕死
janzz 发表于 2011-7-21 16:13

那個沒變形??記不起了
8#
发表于 2011-7-21 22:17:30 | 只看该作者
那個沒變形??記不起了
klexklex 发表于 2011-7-21 21:31

偷懒到一定程度啊!
9#
发表于 2011-7-21 22:52:40 | 只看该作者
确实有的镜头深度感不强
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-22 09:18:27 | 只看该作者
镜头景深感不强的不一定是后期转制的,景深出色的不一定是实拍的,因为转制几乎没有景深限制。
70多分钟的转制镜头中有30多分钟是特技镜头。
之所以使用转制技术,成本是一方面,特效镜头转制3D可以节省大量的渲染时间,普通镜头进行转制是因为有些镜头用3D摄影机拍摄难度太大,而且无法调节景深,哪怕是阿凡达的团队也不能把所有镜头拍的符合导演要求(这是迈克尔贝自己说的)。
不过有些镜头完全可以由3d摄影机拍摄完成,转制反而费钱费时间,之所以也进行转制大概迈克尔贝也想试验一下实拍和转制哪种既方便效果又好。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|变形金刚中国联盟  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 21:04 , Processed in 0.121654 second(s), 18 queries .